Savanah's Story

Savanah's Story
Look out world here I come!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Page 9 The Call


We were on our way home tonite from the hospital and half way there, we got a phone call. It was the transplant surgeon!!!!!! He said "We have a liver and this will be done tonite"!!! Were all scared, happy, and hopful. For all who read this tonite. Please say a pray for Savanah Ray Franks! She deserves it ladies and gentlemen. She has a great team of dr's, surgeons, and nurses BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of this horrible disease that is consuming my precious little girl. I think me and dad were kinda in disbelief until we seen it all start.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, Corey--that is wonderful! I will pray for her and you and the family of the donor. So happy for you! Lots of love, Sandy

    ReplyDelete