Savanah's Story

Savanah's Story
Look out world here I come!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Page 2 Spinning out of Control

After I told them another Dr. walked in. He announced himself with a strained stare. He began to tell us that our daughter was failing fast and they don't exactly understand why. He informed us that Savanah has had a seizure. He said that for her to have any chance she needed to be transported to children's. We quickly agreed. We were to go to the NICU when they called for us. They called quicker than supposed to. We went running through the hospital in search of NICU. When we entered it was very quiet. Savanah was spread out on a little table her arms out wide. Her eyes were shut, at first I had to see the look in the nurses eyes before I touched her, because of her purple colored skin I had wondered for a split second, "Is she alive". I looked her over, touched her, told her I loved her, then cried out to Jays father who has passed to watch for her if this turns bad then I kissed her as good as I could. There were wires connected to her with monitors. I asked what we were waiting for? They wanted to know if we would like her Baptisized before transit. The possilitity of her passing was now a reality. We went racing to my room to gather all our things. We raced to the car and we were off to Children's.

No comments:

Post a Comment